How to connect Amazon fire Stick to TV?

If you are also an Amazon Prime lover then you should definitely know all about Amazon fire Stick. It is a media streaming device that lets you stream videos, install apps, play music, etc on your TV. This has been developed on the Android platform and it converts your normal tv to a smart TV and allows you to watch various popular shows and movies. Let’s learn how to connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV in few simple steps. 

But before heading to the steps let’s discuss some amazing benefits of the Amazon Fire Stick. You Not only get Amazon Prime Video but you also get a few amazing applications such as Netflix and YouTube with this Amazon fire Stick for free. The great thing about this fire stick is that you do not need to pay monthly to access all these applications, just make a one-time payment while purchasing it. So if you are also not using an Android TV then you can choose Amazon fire stick to get the benefits of Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, and some more amazing apps. Now, if you have bought an Amazon Firestick then let’s move to the steps to connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV.




Steps to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV
 
  1. Plug-in the Fire TV Stick’s power adapter into an electric source and connect one end of the USB cable to the power adaptor.
  2. Now, plug the other end of the USB cable into your Amazon Fire TV Stick, and then try to plug the Fire Stick device into your TV’s HDMI port.
  3. After completing these two steps you will be able to access all apps included with the firestick.


Note: Once you will finish completing the above steps then you will be able to see all the apps that are included with this Amazon Fire Stick. Now to access Amazon Prime Video on your TV you will need to enter the Amazon.com/code to verify the device. You can easily do enter the TV code by just visiting www.amazon.com/mytv.You can also redeem your offers on your Amazon gift cards by just heading to amazon.com/redeem.

Conclusion
In short, steps to connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV are very easy and simple. You can get started watching Amazon Prime on a normal TV with the help of Amazon Fire Stick. Just go through the above steps to complete the process. If you have further any query regarding Amazon Fire Stick then you can visit the official website of Amazon Prime Video.

Comments

  1. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call / WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscribe to Amazon Prime TV through amazon.com/mytv to get access to an extensive range of entertaining and other services such as fast deliveries, unlimited video, and music streaming, exclusive access to deals, and many more. Becoming an Amazon Prime Member will help you make most of the content available on Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Prime Video. Register or activate a device for Amazon Prime Video using primevideo.com/mytv and sign in to start a free trial of Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video is compatible with various like Roku TV, Sony TV, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Xfinity, gaming consoles, etc.
    Visit: amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO SETUP AMAZON PRIME ON TV?

Amazon.com/Mytv – Enter your code – www.amazon.com/mytv